Warung Online
Headlines News :
mas template
Home » » Linkwheel Still Rocks

Linkwheel Still Rocks

Written By Trik Cari Duit on Minggu, 04 Desember 2011 | 03.40


I just used my custom style linkwheel for a pretty decent niche and it kicked my competitors.
Now Have a look at the image below.
Pretty simple huh?
1,2,3,4,5,6 indicate random blogging sites [wpmu, web.com ]
NOTE: The pic is INCOMPLETE. The software I use is pretty limited with branching….
1 is linked to 2… 2 to 3.. 3 to 4… 4 to 5… 5 to 6.. and then 6 connects to 1 of the other linkwheel.
Tier one is not interlinked at all but it links to the main site.
I try to post 100% unique content on tier one. rest is spun articles. [30% or above in uniqueness].
My keyword has 121,000 results in google, so I can this was pretty successful. I blasted the second tier with AutoPligg, ScrapeBox and whatever I could get my hands on. No other direct linking in relation with my Main Site was used. I will keep updating any further changes. Am on #7 atm.
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Bisnis Hot
Bisnis Hot
 


Copyright © . Tips N Trik - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger