This is what I hear all the time:
“i got sandboxed for too many backlinks.”
Since I sell backlinks, I consider myself a little bit of an expert on the subject. I process about 75 orders a week, all bulk backlink packages of 2400 backlinks or more and I can tell you that there’s no such thing as “too many backlinks”. It will not sandbox you. The most that may happen is Google will see a lot of new pages indexed that are relevant to your keyword after you run a bulk backlink campaign and it will re-rank everything for that keyword. You’re basically causing Google to work on overdrive for that keyword by throwing tons of new relevant pages into its index. It’s called a Google Dance. So you may lose ranking for a couple days as it shuffles around, but chances are you’ll come back stronger than you were before the campaign started.
The only reason why this might not be the case is your on-site SEO, starting with the title tag. It’s amazing to me when people complain that they aren’t ranking and then I look at their site and the keyword isn’t in the title tag. I laugh and then I cry a little. This is SEO 101, folks. First put your keyword at the beginning of the title tag on the page you are trying to rank. Then run your link campaign. If you were sandboxed before the campaign, I can pretty much guarantee you will not be anymore. Try to remember that Google cares about relevancy. So without the keyword in your title tag, you are not relevant and therefore get sunk down to page 2485 in the index.
The last thing to remember is that if you don’t put your keyword as the anchor text in all your backlinks, then those links are not going to count for helping rank you for your keyword. This is also SEO 101, but it’s still pretty amazing that people don’t know it.
I hope this helps some new SEO folks out.
“i got sandboxed for too many backlinks.”
Since I sell backlinks, I consider myself a little bit of an expert on the subject. I process about 75 orders a week, all bulk backlink packages of 2400 backlinks or more and I can tell you that there’s no such thing as “too many backlinks”. It will not sandbox you. The most that may happen is Google will see a lot of new pages indexed that are relevant to your keyword after you run a bulk backlink campaign and it will re-rank everything for that keyword. You’re basically causing Google to work on overdrive for that keyword by throwing tons of new relevant pages into its index. It’s called a Google Dance. So you may lose ranking for a couple days as it shuffles around, but chances are you’ll come back stronger than you were before the campaign started.
The only reason why this might not be the case is your on-site SEO, starting with the title tag. It’s amazing to me when people complain that they aren’t ranking and then I look at their site and the keyword isn’t in the title tag. I laugh and then I cry a little. This is SEO 101, folks. First put your keyword at the beginning of the title tag on the page you are trying to rank. Then run your link campaign. If you were sandboxed before the campaign, I can pretty much guarantee you will not be anymore. Try to remember that Google cares about relevancy. So without the keyword in your title tag, you are not relevant and therefore get sunk down to page 2485 in the index.
The last thing to remember is that if you don’t put your keyword as the anchor text in all your backlinks, then those links are not going to count for helping rank you for your keyword. This is also SEO 101, but it’s still pretty amazing that people don’t know it.
I hope this helps some new SEO folks out.




0 komentar:
Speak up your mind
Tell us what you're thinking... !